uniondelaplainesauvage Index du Forum uniondelaplainesauvage
forum du clan uniondelaplainesauvage

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Ios Sdk Native Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uniondelaplainesauvage Index du Forum -> Porte de la ville -> Salle des doléances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chadyile

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Ios Sdk Native Login Répondre en citant

Facebook Ios Sdk Native Login
> DOWNLOAD

Note that packages must be imported to use. Posted on: December 18, 2014 / Version: 3.20.0 Grigory Perepechko rates this with 1 2 3 4 5 Asks for Xamarin.IOS library. User Use of Xamarin Component Store 3.1 In order to access certain services in the Xamarin Component Store, User may be required to provide information, such as Users name, address, and billing details. Permalink Failed to load latest commit information. Version 4.7.1 No binary changes were made in this release. Are you guys aware of this and is there a fix? Posted on: October 6, 2014 / Version: 3.18.0 Sjoerd van Noort rates this with 1 2 3 4 5 I had a perfectly working version of the older component. const infoRequest = new GraphRequest( '/me', null, this.responseInfoCallback, ); // Start the graph request. If the method fails it indicates that the token is invalid or expired. func verifyFromWebView() { let fbLoginManager : FBSDKLoginManager = FBSDKLoginManager() fbLoginManager.loginBehavior = FBSDKLoginBehavior.web fbLoginManager.logIn(withReadPermissions: ["email"], from: self) { (result, error) in if error != nil { print(error!.localizedDescription) self.dismiss(animated: true, completion: nil) }else if (result?.isCancelled)!{ print("Cancelled") self.dismiss(animated: true, completion: nil) }else{ if let fbLoginResult = result { if fbLoginResult.grantedPermissions != nil && fbLoginResult.grantedPermissions.contains("email"){ self.getFBData() } } } } } shareimprove this answer edited Sep 4 '17 at 2:44 answered Sep 4 '17 at 1:54 Sakada 112 This is working to let the user logs in using the native SDK, but you still have to also logs in the webview. Version 4.10.0 Modified App Transport Security whitelisting for Facebook servers is no longer needed. Updated submodules OHHTTPStubs, OCMock, xctool. procedure StubProc1; cdecl; external FBSDKCoreKit.a name OBJCCLASS$FBSDKAccessToken; procedure StubProc2; cdecl; external FBSDKLoginKit.a name OBJCCLASS$FBSDKLoginManager; Modify your projects info.plist.TemplateiOS.xml Your info.plist needs to contain some extra keys that are specific to the Facebook SDK for iOS. Xamarin Component Store 2.1 Xamarin may permanently or temporarily stop providing all or a portion of the Xamarin Component Store to User or to users generally at Xamarins sole discretion, without prior notice to User. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook iOS SDK Login with UIWebView instead of safari (Native trick/solution) Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite I am trying to utilize login process via Facebooks iOS SDK, however, the login process is implemented via safari, instead of UIWebView. 11.6 The TOS will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. This is the only one that actually works for these requirements. We have the 4.7.0 "beta" version that works correctly with iOS 9.0, available only through NuGet for now: If you are not very acquainted with Xamarin Studio and NuGet, here's a walkthrough of how to add a NuGet into your app: Posted on: October 31, 2015 / Version: 4.5.1 Aurelio Benitez how do you login using Facebook app instead to web Posted on: October 15, 2015 / Version: 4.5.1 Chris Bertsch rates this with 1 2 3 4 5 Would have expected much better documentation and examples. -(void)openFacebookAuthentication { NSArray *permission = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:kFBEmailPermission,kFBUserPhotosPermission, nil]; FBSession *session = [[FBSession alloc] initWithPermissions:permission]; [FBSession setActiveSession: [[FBSession alloc] initWithPermissions:permission] ]; [[FBSession activeSession] openWithBehavior:FBSessionLoginBehaviorForcingWebView completionHandler:^(FBSession *session, FBSessionState status, NSError *error) { switch (status) { case FBSessionStateOpen: [self getMyData]; break; case FBSessionStateClosedLoginFailed: { // prefer to keep decls near to their use // unpack the error code and reason in order to compute cancel bool NSString *errorCode = [[error userInfo] objectForKey:FBErrorLoginFailedOriginalErrorCode]; NSString *errorReason = [[error userInfo] objectForKey:FBErrorLoginFailedReason]; BOOL userDidCancel = !errorCode && (!errorReason [errorReason isEqualToString:FBErrorLoginFailedReasonInlineCancelledValue]); if(error.code == 2 && ![errorReason isEqualToString:"com.facebook.sdk:UserLoginCancelled"]) { UIAlertView *errorMessage = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:kFBAlertTitle message:kFBAuthenticationErrorMessage delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:kOk otherButtonTitles:nil]; [errorMessage performSelectorOnMainThread:selector(show) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:YES]; errorMessage = nil; } } break; // presently extension, log-out and invalidation are being implemented in the Facebook class default: break; // so we do nothing in response to those state transitions } }]; permission = nil; } shareimprove this answer answered Jul 26 '13 at 5:17 Divya Bhalodiya 3,79721738 Cool I'll try this out soon and let you know –marchinram Jul 26 '13 at 23:27 Sure,Let me know if you get any trouble. Version 4.9.0 Modified Updated Bolts submodule to 1.5 and OHHTTPStubs submodule to 4.6. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Version 3.20.0.2 Removed Audience Network from component Version 3.20.0.1 Unified API support (Xamarin.iOS 8.6) Version 3.20.0 Facebook iOS SDK Modified v3.20 of the SDK targets v2.2 of the Graph API. 20160923 You must agree to the Terms of Service to download this component. Since User IDs in Facebook are app-scoped, it is important that you can correlate a given user with their account in your own service. Added property Caption to SharePhoto class. Fix deferred applink handling with clicktime specified (github pull request #789: kookiekrak). LogInWithPublishPermissions will only open a blank view and nothing happens. Additionally the user is presented with the same behavior on subsequent launches of your application to help verify your authenticating credentials. If you are successful then TFacebookGraphResultMessage.Value.Json will contain the resulting response. what could be the reason ? Posted on: October 9, 2016 / Version: 4.15.1.0 Phongpol Punyagupta rates this with 1 2 3 4 5 Stopped working recently Posted on: October 8, 2016 / Version: 4.15.1.0 Sergey Chereshnyuk Hi, There are a lot of wrappers and extensions in code of component. Posted on: April 7, 2015 / Version: 3.23.0 pooja jalan Its not working.I am getting IFBGraphUser null.i have also tried your sample code .give me solution asap. Version 4.6.0 Deprecated Several methods on Facebook.LoginKit.Manager and Facebook.ShareKit.AppInviteDialog have been deprecated in favor of new overloads that take a FromViewController parameter. –MaxPower89 Jul 13 '15 at 17:17 Thank you very much! Second answer did the job! I knew I was close in my guesses with loginBehavior. I do beleive that the people that made this component are trying to do the right thing, however having a component that partially works causes developers more problems then solutions as we struggle to get it to work so they are better not seeing the light of day 5a02188284
can i tell a girl i like her on facebookentrar no facebook offlineapp is misconfigured for facebook log in android facebook integration issuedescargar hack de social wars facebookwhere is the facebook app storearabic status for facebook about lovepirater compte de facebook2014 happy new year cover photos for facebookdownload aplikasi facebook seluler untuk hp blackberrycute love quotes for your boyfriend on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uniondelaplainesauvage Index du Forum -> Porte de la ville -> Salle des doléances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Palissades by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech